Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Sleepless...

It's after 1:30 a.m.
I cannot sleep. I can never understand why when I really should be sleeping, I cannot. My body throws a 16-year-old-girl-style tantrum and protests, merely for the sake of protest.

Tomorrow is the first day of orientation for the SLP program (and it's an early day...8:30 a.m.).
I have so much emotion running through me right now. I feel electrocuted....I'm so excited about the prospects of finally have found my life's calling, and also the anxiety that I could be wrong and this could all be a huge mistake. If it is, then it is. The world will continue to turn, the sun will rise, and I will move on and search for my place again. But God, it would be such an expensive mistake.

I guess a more optimistic perspective is that at least I realized my last program was not for me, and left before I exhausted any more of my time and their resources. And I got a Masters degree before I left. Bonus to boot, my Masters will hopefully help me in my future dream job.

I know this post doesn't make much sense. I have gaps to bridge between this post and the last one from five months ago. And I will, but....not right now.

Right now, I need to try and get some rest.

Goodnight ~




No comments:

Post a Comment